berufundfamilie Service GmbH is a service provider and think tank in the field of work-life balance. It successfully accompanies companies, institutions and universities in the implementation of a sustainable family- and life-phase-conscious personnel policy and the design of family-friendly research and study conditions.
The central offering is the audit berufundfamilie or audit familiengerechte hochschule initiated by the non-profit Hertie Foundation. The audit is the strategic management tool that provides tailored, profitable solutions to improve the compatibility of work, study and family. berufundfamilie Service GmbH holds the Europe-wide license for the audit.
As a result of the auditing process of berufundfamilie Service GmbH, which we underwent in the last six months and after the completion of which we are now official certificate holders of the audit “berufundfamilie” since March 15, 2022, there are sustainable changes in the Jobcenter SBK – in a very positive sense. We are one of only 8 job centers in Germany to bear this seal.
The long-term goals of this auditing are:
- Increasing employer attractiveness as a family- and life-phase-conscious employer in order to be able to attract qualified specialists and managers in the long term.
- Increasing the identification of the employees with the Jobcenter Schwarzwald Baar.
- The long-term retention of qualified employees in different life phases and life situations at the Jobcenter Schwarzwald Baar.
- The implementation of a human resources strategy that focuses on the goals and tasks of the Jobcenter Schwarzwald Baar on the one hand and on the lifeworld of the employees and the development opportunities of each individual on the other.
- Promoting the potential of junior executives – especially women – in order to be able to attract qualified women and men for management tasks in the long term by means of attractive management models.
- Optimizing the cooperation of the different generations in the Jobcenter Schwarzwald Baar in order to promote the exchange of competences and experiences among each other.